The blockchain in your hands
ZOS DAO Council will be the geek Union of blockchain and decentralized autonomous geek organization in the future. All individual geeks, institutions, investment organizations, and investors in ZOS DAO will conduct self-organizing consensus and collaboration in a decentralized alliance. All public chain applications: decentralized DEFI, decentralized lending platform, decentralized staboin, decentralized storage, NFT, GameFi, decentralized cross-chain communication, etc., will be created and developed through a decentralized autonomous organization, also called DAO development.
ZOS public chain has 21 super nodes. The basic obligation of each node is to ensure the stability of the public chain network. In addition, still should undertake at home and abroad propaganda, product development, product promotion is transformed, active management is waited a moment, ZOS committee can be met every quarter according to the contribution degree of each node, grant contribution award by committee vote subsidy. Contribution awards are divided into five grades: A, B, C, D and E, and they will receive 60,000 ZOS, 30,000 ZOS, 20,000 ZOS, 10,000 ZOS and 5,000 ZOS respectively.
The threshold of votes per super node is 1 million. Above this threshold, if someone wants to make profits by controlling super nodes under this premise, the cost will become very high, which will cause the attacker to lose the motivation to attack.
The rules for voting, counting and locking are as follows:
(1) One ZOS represents one vote, and one vote can only be cast for one super node candidate.
(2) ZOS who participate in voting will be locked in their wallet. ZOS will be unlocked 3 days after the cancellation of voting.
(3) The election cycle of nodes is one day, that is, the node ranking is re-counted every other day. If the user wants to change his vote to another node, he can change his vote directly, which will take effect in the next election cycle. Not changing the vote means continuing to vote for the original node.
(4) In fact, user voting also has benefits, and the specific benefits depend on the reward rules formulated by nodes. Nodes can customize voting to reward their supporters. If the node does not have enough votes, it will increase the reward to the user as much as possible, and actively seek support from the community of users. Of course, most users will vote for the nodes with high returns, so in the end, nodes will give users the same percentage of rewards.
(5) In addition, in order to protect the interests of voting users, the benefits of users are issued through the on-chain contract, which is more transparent and avoids the problem of super nodes receiving the benefits but failing to fulfill the contract and distributing them to their supporters.